Re: LF: DJ9IE strongest yet !

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DJ9IE strongest yet !
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 10:34:20
Sender: <[email protected]>
I think that Uli, as several other DL's, is a victim of the 'Rhein-Main
Syndrome' : due the the high concentration of high-power LF stations in
that area the noiselevel seems to be extremely high and even the best
receivers seem to suffer from IM. I noticed the same with DL3FDO, DJ1RL,
DF2PY etc..
To make it worse (for the others) groundconductivity etc. seems to be very
favorable,so they put put strong LF signal (and maybe for the same reason
many commercial LF stations are in that area).

73, Rik