LF: conditions 26.03.00

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: conditions 26.03.00
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:11:11 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

I was listening QRSs this morning 0630 - 0730, band seemed to be quieter than I've ever seen before at this QTH. I don't know whether this was due to local conditions, or whether this was a general effect. Did anyone else notice?

Saw OK1FIG calling CQ at 0633,(this must be my longest distance heard yet!) and ON4ZK at 0703. Both "O" signals.

By 0730 noise was well up, so gave in and repaired to garden!

Regards
Paul G4MD