LF: Ireland/USA tests

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Ireland/USA tests
From: "g3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:01:21 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All.
I have located a site on the west coast of Ireland for some serious
transalantic tests when someone in the USA/Canada is ready with suitable
antennas and power. The site consists of 4 acres overlooking the sea,
located near Westport, Mayo, with plenty of room for a good antenna
array.
I will reactivate my old call EI2AE  and since I am now a full time
radio amateur can be available when required. There is also another site
available in NW Ireland near Castlerock/Portstewart, again overlooking
the sea, with plenty of acreage for antennas, callsign GI3KEV.
If and when someone across the atlantic is set up for 136 khz I will set
the necessary wheels in motion.
These are rural small farm sites and belong to friends and do not
involve any other  radio amateurs, and available to me when required.

73 de Mal/G3KEV