Re: LF: 73 Xband

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 73 Xband
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 12:27:30 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Nice Xband QSO with Dave, G3YXM, last night. QRB 910 km. The signal was
quite strong and could probably break the 1000 km barrier. When Dave
called on 71.8 I've seen another signal, just a few Hz below. It was only
"T" at this time but a QSO should be possible with longer dots. Who was
it????
73 de Toni, HB2ASB in JN36pt

Toni, that was me. I was calling CQ, then I replied to Markus, DF6NM, but we lost each other after that. I called you a few minutes after you finished with Dave, but no reply.

Having damaged a ligament in my leg, running up the garden in between overs to change the taps on the loading coil was very painful. The things we do for fun!!!

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.dennison.demon.co.uk/activity.htm