Re: LF: Re: 136kHz weak signals

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 136kHz weak signals
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:30:47
Sender: <[email protected]>
I had the same idea as Marco, or was it the first EME (moonbounce) signal
heard on 136kHz (.... ..)

73, Rik

At 22:11 26/02/00 +0100, you wrote:
In 22.05 26/02/00 , Peter G3LDO wrote:

It turned out to be sending the same data as GM3YXM/P but with a mystery delay timing difference of around three seconds.

Hello Peter,

SPECTRAN takes some time to process the input signal, maybe three
seconds with your setting. Then the processed signal becomes available
on the line and speaker out of the S/B.
Possibly it is an audio signal re-entering the input of the S/B. I am not
able to explain the frequency difference, however; but it may be due to
the signal processing. I will ask Alberto I2PHD.

But you may try with a local QRSS signal. If the cause is the S/B-software
system it should be easy to detect. Otherwise... echoes from a trans-dimensional alien mothership?

73 - Marco IK1ODO

[email protected]

Rivalta, ITALY JN35SA (N 45 01' 25.6", E 7 31' 09.4", Loran-C fix)