Re: LF: Re: Beacon Tests.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Beacon Tests.
From: "Doc Gruis" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:15:03 -0600
Sender: <[email protected]>
Ahh - are those "O" symbols the letter "O" or the number "0?"  -;)

On my L.F., 10 meter and VHF beacons I added a "hold" circuit that
continues the carrier until the ID cycle begins again and is keyed by
the ID chip. It is simply an inverter that send an on pulse to the
keyer.

Doc, K0HTF and "D"

Mike Dennison wrote:

EI0CF wrote:
> . . . I do not think I can put a 10 sec dash into my  memory keyer, but I
> will try to get  something similar on for test purposes.

A string of dashes, for example 00000000, is the next best thing.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.dennison.demon.co.uk/activity.htm