LF: Re: Test Transmissions

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Test Transmissions
From: "Finbar O'Connor" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:40:32 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Brian,
                Oops,  sorry about that, not a good start.  I will be  on
136.150 khz  starting  before
midnight  utc  tonight  26th  and  for the next   3   to  4 nights for 1
hour , finishing at  0100 utc, each morning, with my repeating  callsign
EI0CF.  At  about   5 wpm or slower  if possible.
It would be  great if you picked it up in Portugal.  I hope your experiments
on LF are going well.
Best regards
Finbar      EI0CF      Malin Head.