Re: LF: One Week Later, and more....

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: One Week Later, and more....
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:42:00 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike:

Easy way to remember:

'C's are small events and don't do much.
'M's are medium and cause some SW effects.
'X's are Biggies and can play the devil.

I can recommend the IPS service which I've subscribed to for over a
year. The only trouble is that Oz is round the other side of the world
from me! What they record doesn't often have any effect on my listening,
except for the Biggies.

I am only interested in the "Biggies" as they are what got the conditions a
weekago yesterday.

Please what is your call?  I have been mixing you with my friend over here
Mitch Powell and making a mess of things in the process.  Glad to know that
you are not him....

Larry
VA3LK