LF: One Week Later, and more....

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: One Week Later, and more....
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:16:00 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Larry,

thanks for the interesting information on DCF39 and the possibility to get
information on flares.

I do not have a recording facility to tell me what the DCF39 does at
sunrise
in Europe but that will come in time.

Do yo have ON5OO's software available, that was written to record the
signal strength behavious vs. time during the August eclipse last year? It
just uses a simple sound-card to record the audio level, that is directly
proportional to the signal level when the AGC of the receiver is switched
off.

The software is freeware, I don't know if it is still available on the net,
however, I could mail you a copy, if you like.

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)
http://www.qru.de