Re: LF: G4JNT Now back on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G4JNT Now back on LF
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:51:26 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 2/14/00 10:44:37 GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

<< I'm looking for LF operators who have access to a 56002EVM board in
order to try PSK08.   This is my adaptation of PSK31 for use on LF but
running 4 times slower.  The operating signal bandwidth is in the region
of 5 Hz and the data rate supports slow typing speeds >>

Hello Andy / group

Yes I have one of the Motorola boards.
3 other LF'ers and I have DDS transmit drive sources which have a direct BPSK modulator. The modulator input pin sits at 6V ( half rail) and produces one phase between 0-6V and 180 degrees between 6 and 12V.
I would need to adapt the EVM PSK08 code for this direct modulation scheme.

The discs are in the post. May see you, and others from the group, if you are visiting the VHF convention at Sandown Park this Sunday.

73

David