LF: Re: is/was DDH47 on 147.3 kHz at 2249 UTC (about)?????

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: is/was DDH47 on 147.3 kHz at 2249 UTC (about)?????
From: "Ko Versteeg" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:20:09 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Larry..

Yes they did send the carrier, between the
transmissionshere in JO22KF
it was only 9+10dB on a vertical for 80m.
I have been watching DDH47 from 22:30 to 23:20.

I did not record a .wav file, but grabbed the last 2 transmissions the did send out,
quiet interesting..

For those who are interested, find 2 parts
of DDH47 text

73 de Ko Versteeg, NL9222