LF: Further Cdn maybe reception of DDH47.....

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Further Cdn maybe reception of DDH47.....
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:07:28 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Greetings All:

Further to my email to the reflector on the possible reception this evening
here in Canada of the special test from DDH47, the loud carrier piece now is
in a .jpg file here and anyone who wants can have a copy.  The signal was
much louder before the loud piece which I have now measured to be 17.7
seconds long.  After this the signal was much weaker and went away
completely a few minutes later.

Larry
VA3LK