LF: G3XTZ QRT (again ! )

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: G3XTZ QRT (again ! )
From: "Graham Phillips" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:24:19 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all LF,ers

I am sad to report that my TX has exploded again. However, I was very
pleased to make the QSO with Chris, 7S6SAJ before it happened.  Strangely, I
was running on the minimum power setting ( about 100 watts ) and just
started a QSO with Bill, G6NB at 23.16 on Saturday.  If anyone has a QSO
with Bill, maybe they could let him know of my TX failure, in case he thinks
that I was struck by lightning in the middle of the QSO !

I hope to return !

73 de Graham B. Phillips.  G3XTZ.
[email protected]