LF: OM/G

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: OM/G
From: "g3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 10:45:26 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
OM2TW  was very active yesterday( Saturday) with a S5 signal all day at
my qth, and besides my qso with him he worked a number of other EU
stations. OE5ODL was also a good signal consistant S5.and I had my
second qso with him.
7S6SAT although a very strong signal most of the time was dropping about
20 db at times. It would be interesting to know why. It was too sudden
to be propogation, possibly the tx giving trouble, or the antenna going
off resonance, although Chris was receiving well, giving good reports
all around europe.
This morning the band is again very active. IK5ZPV, LX1PD, GI3PDN, DL,
and several G's.
I have not heard much PA0 or ON activity for a while. The loudest German
station at present is DJ9IE but he has a large antenna, S8 with me most
of the time.
73 de MAL/G3KEV