LF: Re.DF6NM

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re.DF6NM
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:11:00 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Marcus,Hi Alan.
Oh! dear I did get it wrong didnt I,it was such a surprise to see your call Marcus that I missed the start so lost the  D  in your  prefix, but as Alan says I should have known that it was unlikely to be a French station.Still Alan got it wrong also so I dont feel too bad,and it was a great contact.Congratulations on your station Marcus,my Ant is an Inv L at 13m with 3 top loading wires 30m long and my power 300 watts.I recieve on a sort of grounded loop 150m long but only 6m high!
I should very much like to see my signals, so if you could sent the spegtrogram that would be great.Perhaps we could exchange QSL cards for this contact.I too hope to see you again on DFCW but must practice visual morse first hi!
73s Laurie.