Re: LF: 73 kHz Activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 73 kHz Activity
From: "Martin Charman" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:03:51 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I've got the day off work on Tuesday so let me know when you're likely to be on
and I'll take a listen.
I suspect you won't hear my Watt or so of 73kHz but you never know!!

Martin G4FKK

"Graham Phillips" <[email protected]> 01/30 10:59 pm >>>
I intend to activate the station on 73 kHz, on Tuesday  morning in the hope
that Rugby will be QRT for housekeeping.  I would like to work a few more
stations, before we loose the band so if anyone can come on, please contact
me, via E-Mail or my Home telephone number is :
01784 245117.

Thanks,
73 de Graham B. Phillips.  G3XTZ.