Re: LF: ITU Document

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ITU Document
From: "Tom Gruis, Ed.D." <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:38:04 -0600
Sender: <[email protected]>
Andre -
       Okay.  You are oh so right!  I copied the URL and pasted it into
my

But if you go to this address you reach the ITU: http://www.itu.org and then from there you can find the publications.

       After entering the "itu.org" the address contacted then comes up
as: http://www.itu.int/ BUT when I went to that address it came back
"Forbidden."

       So, it seems, start with www.itu.org.

73,

Doc, K0HTF and longwave "D"

Andre' Kesteloot wrote:

Hello Tom,
when I visited the site you recommended, all I got was:
"Error 2703: Usage: fastweb search operation view dbname numitems starthit
fieldquery query"
73
Andre' N4ICK