LF: Re: LORAN-C

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LORAN-C
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:26:46 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

Mark, F6JSZ, wrote:

Hi folks!

Just for information, I've found and interesting Web page regarding
LORAN C. You'll find the complete list of transmitters, with their
locations and power output, at:

http://www.megapulse.com/table.html

When you click on the name of the site, you get a small map with the
approximate coverage of the transmitter. Maybe this would be of some helpT?

Thank you Mark for this useful information.

I found the following QTH locators for the stations of the Lessay Chain,
using a computer program written by Harry, PA0LQ.

Master/Lessay: IN99FD

Xray/Soustons: IN93HR

Yankee/Loop Head: IO52CO (under construction)

Zulu/Sylt: JO44DT

All stations have a power of 250 kW

73, Dick, PA0SE, a boy (only 18 m high aerial, only 150 W power, only one
callsign)