LF: Re. LF Transatlantic tests RIK/DAVID.

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. LF Transatlantic tests RIK/DAVID.
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:22:32 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Great Rik just what I would like to see!
David re.Loran, I an in the worst position here since I am only 150Km from Lessay with a mainly sea path between,but  I have managed to reject it and still hear very well from the NW and SE. So a site in VO1 at 90 degrees to the Cape Race transmitter would enable an antenna similar to mine to reject the interference.By the way I belive I have a greater than 30db null.73s Laurie.