LF: Signal Strength vs. Distance Updated

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Signal Strength vs. Distance Updated
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:17:33 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Good morning, friends,

I have updated my signal strength observations and again plotted signal
strength of European LF hams vs. distance. You can find this graph either
directly through

       http://www.qru.de

following the "LF Activity (Ham)/Signal strength observations" link, or it
might also work directly

       http://www.qru.de/signals.html

If you want to compare your signal strength in relation to the others, you
have to correlate the dots on the graph with my logbook

       http://www.qru.de/stnhrd.htm

Have fun, and don't get to upset if your signal does not really match your
expectations. First of all the measurements were just made during regular
QSOs, so they are not too scientifically relevantn second you might want to
improve your setup to squeeze that last 1.5 dB out of your station ...  ;-)

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)