Re: LF: You can't keep a good man down

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: You can't keep a good man down
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 20:20:27 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>

Unfortunately I lost my LF-antenna in the storm and it is not to repair.
May be I will come back one day in the next millennium. In the meantime
I wish you all a happy new year and good DX.

I had a QSO with Marzio I5MXX at 1730 today 8/1. Just after this QSO heard a station on 136.25kHz testing and sending Vs. It turned out to be HB9ASB. We had a QSO with what Toni called his 'Chaos' antenna which produced a 569 signal my end. Toni is busy repairing the damage from the storm and it was a real pleasure to hear him back on 136 again.
Welcome back Toni.

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>