LF: Alan Melia Re QRS.

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Alan Melia Re QRS.
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:03:14 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Tks Alan for your info.I think I may have been listening with the Rx incorrectly tuned(BFO on the wrong side)but I have corrected this now so hope to see some sigs.The signal that went Digital is one that I see all the time on 137.679 at about S  2/3.However when it went digital the sig strength on one freq was S9+20!!! As you might imagine it completely messed up the 137.6 to 137.8 part of the band.I hope that this was an isolated case or as least infrequent .
Re AMRAD on 136.750 and your request,I have had a look and find 18 very strong lines between136.705 and 136.785.So far as measuring their frequencies there are some difficulties.I would like to drop you a line with my findings(print out etc) also settings of the equipment here so that you can comment and perhaps make suggestions.I have a 1994 call book which places you at Martlesham Heath,is this correct?
I will be very pleased to assist and of course very intrested.73s Laurie.