LF: Signals measured

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Signals measured
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 17:03:55 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
A Happy New Year to All from PA0SE!

It is my intention to measure signals received here as I did twice before.

I will listen and measure during the morning and perhaps part of the afternoon coming Saterday 8 and Sunday 9 of January.

I will probably not be on the air myself a lot as the measurements will keep me busy.

The noise level here is about S4/5 so only signals exceeding that will be recorded.

The report will appear on the reflector.

Perhaps you want to perform some tests with different antennas or so. If so please inform me by e-mail in advance so I can measure your signal before and after the change.

73, Dick, PA0SE

JO22GD

D.W. Rollema
V.d. Marckstraat 5