LF: Insulators.

To: "RSGB L.F. Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Insulators.
From: "Graham Phillips" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:45:02 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

I hope no one is going to get too serious about aerial insulators ... we
should all persevere the amateur way i.e. saving money, and using whatever
bits and pieces come to hand. The majestic sight of a loading coil bursting
forth in radiant glory, just when the DX station calls you; or the warming
glow of the conifer tree branch against the setting sun are things that we
should all aspire to !

P.S. Who replied, on about 136.40 kHz, to my CQ call this afternoon
(Sunday). I very nearly burnt my ears out trying to decode the callsign
through the QRM and QRN ?

73 de Graham, G3XTZ.

[email protected]