LF: Re: Ceramic insulators.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Ceramic insulators.
From: "Martin Evans." <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:52:46 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Tom- I've got some ex-military unused pyrex insulators with metal end
fittings for attatchment of wires. These are real animals about two feet
long from memory and they look a bit like those insulators that hang from
pylons! There are four or five in total and they should take ANYTHING in
their stride. If this sounds interesting email me and I can check the exact
quantity and dimensions. Price is £20 each including delivery.
Martin Evans
GW3UCJ
ElectroMart
96 High Street