Re: LF: VCW by ON7YD

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VCW by ON7YD
From: "Steve Olney" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 07:30:44 +1100
Sender: <[email protected]>
G'day All,

Prompted by the discussions here on the VCW method described by Rik I have
resurrected the code that I used to test this method earlier this year. As the code was all there from these earlier experiments but only needed to
be put into a user interface package it only took me a couple of hours to
get it up and running again.

You can download it from:

http://www.zeta.org.au/~ollaneg/vfskcw.htm

It is a Beta version (i.e., whipped up in a flash) so there are parts which
are not functional yet (help files, interface).  You will need about 2.5Mb
of hard drive space for the longest dot period (60 seconds), and less for
shorter periods.

To shorten the time it took to make up the user interface and to capitalise
on previous familiarity, I have used the structure of Rik's excellent QRS
program as a model (apologies to Rik).  If you have been using Rik's QRS
program then this program should be easy to use.

Connections are the same as for PSK31, so if you are up to that level, you
already have the setup done for VFSKCW.

Have fun!!!