LF: New ones worked

To: "lfgroup" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: New ones worked
From: "kate moore" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:45:17 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Worked two new ones last night despite the band being VERY busy. I finally
managed a QSO with OZ1KMR, who actually responded to my CQ, although I only
got a 329 report from him despite copying all my details OK! Nevertheless,
I was well pleased to make country number fifteen on normal speed CW.
Also worked OH3LYG on 136.500 - we swapped 449 reports but QRM from other
stations around the frequency made the end of the QSO quite difficult.

Interestingly, when I worked Rik ON7YD just after OZ1KMR, the 'broadcast'
interference suddenly spread down and obliterated him for a few minutes,
then cleared away. Sorry, Rik, that was why I missed most of what you sent.
Conditions seemed very unstable generally during the early part of the
night with lots of QSB on the more distant signals.

Also heard but not worked: SM6PXJ (559), PA0BWL (559), HB9ASB (579).

           Regards
                    John G4GVC