LF: Re: Special LF event

To: "136 group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Special LF event
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:57:23 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers,
It seems that the last weekend of this month will be full of events.
As far as I know also expedition to GI is planned. To join the clump, I will
perhaps go to the cottage to be QRV too. Having made a narrow AF CW filter I
hope to make more countries on normal CW, but I will take Visual CW gear as
well. The expedition is weather depending, I will info you later.

73! Petr, OK1FIG