LF: RE: Re : Ropex Mods

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re : Ropex Mods
From: "Keith Ballinger" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:12:44 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
At the risk of appearing ignorant - what is a Ropex "First"?? I assume it is
a 136kHz transmitter, but what's the spec? Also, are there any other
commercial LF rigs on the market in Europe (other than rx up-converters)?

Regards,
Keith Ballinger VA3QF
NEPEAN, Ontario, CANADA

E-mail: [email protected]