LF: PSK31

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: PSK31
From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:16:15 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear all.

Apologies to all those who wondered what the warbly carrier around 136.2kHz
was these past few evenings (especially to those I accidentally QRM'd by
coming up on 136.5 tonight, oops..). It was PSK31 tests with OH1TN, he asked
me to use the low end of the band as the top end is too noisy over there.
Tonight we finally made it and the first PSK31 QSO from G/OH was made at
2240 on 10/11/99. This is also the longest distance worked on PSK31 on LF,
about 1800km I think.
If anyone else wants a go I'd be happy to try but it appears you have to
have a pretty good CW copy before it will work.
Reino also says to look out for OH3LYG who is now QRV on CW.

73, Dave G3YXM.