LF: Good condx

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Good condx
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:01:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At long last, on Tuesday 26 October we had an evening with low QRN. There was a lot of activity (GW, GM, EI, G, PA), the best of which was IK5ZPV at a consistent 559. Unfortunately Valerio was listening mainly on 3.5MHz for replies so no QSOs took place.

Lets hope this sets the scene for some good DX this winter.

By the way, encouraged by the reference to a transmission from CFH on 122.5kHz, I listened on that frequency but heard only some strong EU stations and a huge wideband signal from an SMPU.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.dennison.demon.co.uk/activity.htm