LF: Article, QRV

To: "'136'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Article, QRV
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:31:38 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers
1.
I will write a larger article on 136 kHz to Slovak ham radio magazine
(also widely read in Czech). It is the first time that something like
this will be published in OK or OM. I dare ask everybody who has a short
interesting info that could be published (personal records, interesting
info about gear, short funny stories on 136 kHz) to send me few
sentencies via e-mail. Please send it directly to [email protected], not
via reflector.
2.
I plan another expedition to the cottage for period 28th to 31th
October. I would take Visual-CW equipment with me. This is preliminary
info, all is weather permitting.

73! Petr, OK1FIG