Re: LF: Re: LF Activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF Activity
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:55:51 PDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Peter wrote:

"I'm not sure whether its my imagination but the Loran does not seem to be
quite as bad as it used to be. Or perhaps the transmitters and antennas are more efficient now......"

On the contrary, at this location (IO91ML)Loran has become noticeably worse
during the day time over the last few days. During the summer months for all
intents and purposes I couldn't hear it on the 136 band. I leave my receiver
on virtually all day, since I work from home and have made no changes to the
receiver or antenna for several months, so changes in reception are quite
noticeable.

Regards to the group

John Sexton, G4CNN