LF: Re: LF Activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF Activity
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:05:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I'm not sure wether its my imagination but the Loran does not seem to be quite as bad as it used to be. Or perhaps the transmitters and antennas are more efficient now On the night when John was on with his ZL4 visitor I heard IK5ZPV calling CQ for quite a long time (I did call but to no avail). Last night I heard SM6PXJ calling CQ for nearly an hour. I managed to work him 549 both ways after I had sorted out my troublesome remote control system. I also heard a QSO on 136.57 one of the operators sending at about 15WPM. I also heard a station on 137.11 calling QRZ

Who was it?

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>