LF: Weekend report (10/10/99)

To: "'136'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Weekend report (10/10/99)
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:37:21 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers
I undertook the "expedition" to the cottage with Visual-CW equipment
this weekend and I do not regret in spite that I spent alone two days in
rain, mist and fog. I have made new 4 countries, I, ON, PA and G. I worked DF3LP, IK5ZPV, ON7YD, IK1ODO, PA2NJN, DK8KW and GB4RS. The last
one is my longest QSO, if it was near London, QRB should be around 1160
km. Can anyone give me locator of GB4RS so that I could reckon it
exactly, please?
GB4RS was audible by ear, I they could hear me, normal CW QSO would be
possible.
A lot of pictures taken, I will put them to
www.mujweb.cz/www/ok1fig/136hrd.htm by the end of this week.

73! Petr, OK1FIG,  JO80CH