LF: 73KHz skeds

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 73KHz skeds
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 19:31:08 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

I gather from later mails that the tests between G3LDO and G3XDV may have been
on QRSS.  If that were the case then the interrupted carriers I heard on
Tuesday and Wednesday may well have been them, and would have been Q5 copy on
normal CW (admittedly buried somewhat in the noise).

Since I also had various carriers around that frequency from local TVs
(including a couple being soak tested downstairs!) it was not possible to
attempt to copy the slow CW by ear.

Point to note - identification in normal CW at frequent intervals would have
helped very much in this case.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sergeantd