LF: Not QRV this weekend

To: "'136'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Not QRV this weekend
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:19:59 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers
This weekend I will not go to the cottage so I will not be QRV. Anyway,
I will listen in my home QTH on Slow-CW both mornings. For one of the
following weekends I plan an "expedition" to the cottage with full
Slow-CW equipment, before winter comes.
BTW, everyone uses a different name for Slow-CW. Also, names like "slow"
CW is rather confusing for newcomers. What about unifying it? I suggest
"VCW" - Visual CW. I believe that word "Visual" expresses basis of this
mode much better than word "slow".

73! Petr, OK1FIG