Re: LF: Eclipse Monitoring

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Eclipse Monitoring
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:33:03
Sender: <[email protected]>
I just received a preliminary report from the eclipse-experiment of UBA
(Belgian amateur radio society) and KMI (Belgian meteorological institute).
They received a lot of reports for the 160, 80 and 40m band but only very
few for LF/VLF.
Therefore I would like to ask everybody who did measurements during the
eclipse and wants to help UBA and KMI with the eclipse-experiment to
contact the co-ordinator of the experiment, John Devoldere (ON4UN) via
e-mail :
           [email protected]

73, Rik  ON7YD

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)