LF: RE: Eclipse - Effect on 75kHz...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Eclipse - Effect on 75kHz...
From: "M. Sanders" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 02:00:29 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,

During the eclipse I have monitored HBG75 with the UBA ON5OO software and
recorded more or less the same anomality. Mike, G3XDV was so kind to send me
his measurement files and i have combined our measurements in one graph.
There are still some unceirtenties that need to be cleared but the phenomena
is fascinating!

I would like to receive more data from HBG75 observations preferably in a
ON5OO format from 11/8/1999 between 09:00utc and 12:00 utc.

DK8KW wrote:
also here I measured an interesting anomaly in field strength of HBG75,
from here south of the moon shadow path.

Why are there two maxima?

I think analysing and comparing the data from multiple measurements may help
us when we attempt to explain this complex phenomena.

Best 73's

Michael Sanders
Mailto:[email protected]