LF: Re: HBG75 [was: 73kHz skeds?]

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: HBG75 [was: 73kHz skeds?]
From: "P. W. Schnoor" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 15:41:17 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Group,

Mike Dennison wrote:

1)      I have been plotting the signal from HBG using ON5OO's
excellent software, and it confirms what I had from casual
observation. That is an 8-10dB enhancement when the path is in
darkness.

Recording HBG75 last night: >10 dB enhancement here at North
Germany over night, impressive deep nulls right on
sunset/sunrise. I'm using a tuned ferrite rod for 75 kHz
reception since noise floor on Marconi is too high. HBG75 is
bearing approx. 200° from here.

Plot:
ftp://ftp.rz.uni-kiel.de/pub/nephro/nephlab/lp/08081728.gif

54°16'N / 10°04'E, JO54ag
73 es gl de Peter, DF3LP