Re: LF: First LF QSO OE - DL

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: First LF QSO OE - DL
From: "Peter W. Schnoor" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 01:19:02 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Ha-Jo,

Hans-Joachim Brandt wrote:

As I am living close to the OE5 border radio contact could be established
immediately, it was the first qso of OE5ODL, I got RST 449 and easily could give
RST 569 in spite of rather high afternoon QRN. OE5ODL was located at Ried,
(JN68RF) on the road from Braunau to Wels, and the station had been erected in
connection with a fieldday which is held regularly at about this time of the
year. The distance to my QTH (JN68GN), as measured on a map, was about 78 km.

Congrats! Nothing observed here...

54°16'N / 10°04'E, JO54ag
73 es gl de Peter, DF3LP