Re: LF: EI0CF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EI0CF
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:15:29
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 12:20 28/07/99 +0100, you wrote:
Dear Peter, Rik and others

I make Finbar's frequency 136.2 rather than 136.15. Would this be the
explanation? His signal is 569 with me sending just a callsign at about
5wpm with big gaps.

Dave G3YXM

I checked 136.1 to 136.3 with spectogram and saw no 'straight lines'.

To Dave : what signalstrengths did you get from Finbar before (some months
ago)
I often heard him 10 to 20dB S/N, so even is he is running less power than
normal I should at least 'see' him with Spectogram.

As said before, including some 10 sec. dashes (separated about 3 sec.)
every 2 or 3 minutes would make identification with Spectogram much easier.

Regarding GM3YXM/P : thanks for the nice QSO, I could hear you all weekend
but with remarkable signalstrength variations (between 549 and 329). Maybe
you did some antenna-tests.

73, Rik  ON7YD