Re: LF: 22. july

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 22. july
From: "P. W. Schnoor" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:19:41 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
"Koenig, Wolfgang" wrote:

Yesterday I installed abt. 20 radials (10-35m) to my antenna system. But
there was no significant change of the antenna current. The current is abt
.6 A with and without the redials. Can anyone explain this?

Made some comparisions between different ground planes this
spring:
Isolated radials laying on ground or buried are bad, the same as
chicken wire meshes laying on the ground. I got the best results
from buried non-insulated ground wires with stokes at far ends.

54°16'N / 10°04'E, JO54ag
73 es gl de Peter, DF3LP