Re: LF: re Rik's 800m wire

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: re Rik's 800m wire
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:16:49
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 23:11 19/07/99 +0100, you wrote:
Well Rik, if nothing else it would be fascinating to hear how well it acts
as a receive wire. I presume it will be the usual steel cored wire so it may
not be too good to try and get big transmit currents flowing, but it could
act as an interesting extrapolation beyond what most of us are able to
erect. I eagerly await your tests.
Cheers de Alan G3NYK

A ham I know works at the Belgian telephone company Belgacom. He is
investigating if it is possible to get acces to some abandoned phonelines.
It probably will be an activity for later on the year, I will inform the LF
group about any experiments I will do in that direction.

73, Rik

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)