LF: Re: Tourist board

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Tourist board
From: "Finbar O'Connor" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:39:32 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Petr,
          Many thanks for the information and suggestion, I'm already
getting a submission together for the local tourist board based on your
fantastic idea. There is even the possibility of going world wide with this,
we could tie in the big DX stations, get  a video produced .......my
goodness the possibilities are endless.
Must rush and get a quick lunch, I've so much work to finish.
Thanks again  es  73's
Finbar  EI0CF