LF: RE: re OK1FIG and cluster report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: re OK1FIG and cluster report
From: "OK1FIG" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:56:04 +-200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Alan and all others.
OK, perhaps I misunderstood your previous text. Never mind. Anyway,
this transmission was very makeshift. I had made PA into a paper box, I had
no means for tuning the antenna and no means for measuring the antenna current, and so on.
I began to work on a new loading coil yesterday and I plan to make a proper
PA with output of about 250W.
My next goal is to do some normal CW QSO.
Most probably I will spend some more days at the cottage at the and of July and most probably second week in August. I concentrate on weekend mornings and I keep full-hour-rule.
Starting at 00 min each hour I either call CQ on normal CW or listen. If no
QSO in about ten minutes,  I devote the rest of the hour to calling/listening to
Slow-CW.
I will do my best to let all  LFers know days of my activity and to get them
chance
to negotiate skeds. Please, do not send any e-mails to my address ([email protected]) from 16th
July. I will cancel this e-mail box. I will let you know my new address ASAP.
My WEB pages remains with their address, there is no change.

Can anyone tell me how to log off from the reflector ? I must do it on Friday.

All the best to all, see you soon!

73! Petr, OK1FIG