Re: LF: PA0SE Field Strength Meter

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PA0SE Field Strength Meter
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:20:23 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 7/13/99 8:37:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

<< Dear John,

I visited the site and it looks really great!

Text in white on black, wow....

Thanks again for a splendid job!

73, Dick, PA0SE >>

You are most welcome, Dick. Thank you for making this excellent material available to the amateur community! The white text on black background was suggested by the photographs themselves. I thought that scheme might best preserve the dramatic quality of the pictures despite the reduced size when I merged them with the text. I'm glad you like it.

73,
John  KD4IDY