[no subject]

To: "'rsgb_lf_group'" <[email protected]>
From: "Koenig, Wolfgang" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:35:27 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo Group,

On sunday morning I heard DF2PY (579) and DL9EM (539) calling CQ. A very
weak station answered to DF2PY´s call. I identified only PA0..
The beacon of DF9SD is still sending since april. I can hear it hear 24
hours with 529 to 559.
Tried to contact DF9SD but i could not find a valid adress.
Last weeked 3. 4.July i made some tests with my improved RX at the portable
qth of DL0UL.
The band was much quiter regarding the intermodulation interferences but
there were a lot of thunderstorms around. We ( DL0UL/p) are looking forward
to trie a LF Fieldday with an improfed antenna and RX system in the autumn.

73 de Wolf ( DL1SAN)