Re: LF: DF2PY

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DF2PY
From: "DF2PY" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:43:42 +0200
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dave !
That is an interesting aspect to detune tx antenna while rx-ing.I need to try that,because sometimes my noisefloor is very high.The three big lf-transmitters in my neighbourhood are giving me the creeps. The loop is ready and i need to build a different preamp for it-had a conventional 3 stage bipolar,but want to change to dual gate mosfet. Yesterday the mixer unit in my tx died,so i lost most of the activity time.Additional factor is that i receive with the ts 940 at the moment which is much poorer than the ft 1000 d. I decided to not further improve the tx antenna as most people seem to hear me ok. The only fear is,that there might be a certain limitation as to where i can lower my background noise,due to the proximity of the LF broadcast !!
Peter (SK) was always complaining about the same in his location.
Anyways i`ll do my best.
73 and good dx to everyone        de df2py