Re: LF: Saturday morning

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Saturday morning
From: "Toni Bdrtschi" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:24:57 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
From HB9ASB, JN36pt

Nice Signal from you, Mike. I could copy your slow CW signal by ear! It
is stronger than ever before.
73 de Toni

Mike Dennison schrieb:

In message <[email protected]>, DF2PY <df2py@t-
online.de> writes
>This morning i put DJ5BV and DF0WD in the log.
>Think G3XDV tried calling-but here nil !Whats the ant and pwr ?

Yes, Wolf, I did call and have called many times. Others also calling
you - for instance G3XTZ who puts out a very good signal. I am running
about 140mW erp from a 200W Tx and an Inverted-L 16m high and 20m long.
I have worked several DLs and HB using slow CW, and PA, ON, GW, F, and
GM (max distance = 600km) using normal speeds. I look forward to our
first QSO.

--
Mike, G3XDV
www.dennison.demon.co.uk/activity.htm